Whether you’re getting your personal spending in order or running a small business, tracking your expenses and income is the best way to maintain a full view of your financial situation. You already know that you should cut back on the lattes and put a percentage of your salary toward savings, but let’s be honest: wouldn’t you rather binge watch the latest season of House of Cards than enter every dollar and penny into a spreadsheet? Now you can let Pineapple Financial take the tedium out of your monetary dealings. By sending in expenses and reporting your income, Pineapple Financial will create cash flow sheets and budget reports tailored to your needs. Whether you’re just starting to get your personal finances on track, you’re determining where to cut expenses to pay down debt, you’re saving for a big purchase, or you need to spend more time focusing on the products and services of your own small business, Pineapple Financial offers economical solutions for you.
How It Works:
- You: report your income and expenses by sending scans, emails, or photos of receipts and pay stubs
- I: organize the information in a cash flow sheet for you to review at weekly, biweekly, or monthly intervals
Additional Services Include:
- Monthly and annual budget reports
- Account balancing
- Debt repayment tracking
- Savings tracking
- Detailed category sheets
- Profit and loss statements
Pricing is scaled to be affordable for those working with limited funds. With no contracts or subscription fees, you pay only for the time it takes to complete the service you need and nothing more.
- Personal finance services – $15/hour, billed in 30 minute increments
- Small business finance services – $30/hour, billed in 30 minute increments
Contact me to review your options and find the best solution to get you on the right track to fruitful finances. After all, your Netflix queue isn’t going to watch itself.